Curse of Binding:
- When an item is equipped, you can't remove it until it's durability breaks it.
Curse of Vanishing:
- When you die with the item in your inventory, the item disappears.
- Ported from Pocket Edition
- Used for BUD updates for redstone contraptions
- Old BUD switches still work.
Portal to escape the End:
- Randomly generated portals that take you back to the center island to leave the End Dimension
- Used to make Shulker Box
- Portable storage
- Items do not fall out when broken and remain when the item is placed again.
Cartographer Villager (used to be the Librarian):
- Sells map related items
- Sells a woodland and water treasure maps
- Shows point of interest locations on a map for players to go looking for.
- Small dot means you are very far away from the location.
- Creative/Cheat command to locate structures such as EndCities or Pyramids.
- Randomly generated rare structure in a woodland biome
- Considered an overworld dungeon.
- Contains new hostile mobs: Evoker, Vindicator, Vex.
- Mansion dweller with an axe.
- Mansion dweller with magical powers
- Summons imp-like creatures: Vexus
- Fang spell raises spikes out of the floor to damage attackers
- Flying imp-like creatures that damage attackers.
Totem of Undying:
- Prevents death from a killing blow.
- Provides short duration absorbtion.
- Provides short duration regeneration.
- Yeah... Llamas from Jeb_'s tweet.
- They can be "swagged out" with carpet.
- Similar to Donkeys can have chests.
- Will automatically create a caravan of Llamas if being led by a rope.
- Will scare away wolves by spitting at them.
Snapshot to release Wednesday, September 28th.
Thanks for reading.
Jens has announced that the 1.11 update is officially titled the "exploration" update. I will update this tomorrow when features are annoucned.